Interview Guest: Dean Gaschler
Sponsored by Leaving Conformity Coaching.
This week, we’re picking up with last week’s discussion about Give Kids the World and then move forward from there. Dean shares a special, memorable story about each main job he did: barbering in the Harmony Barber Shop, selecting Grand Marshals for the parade, and selecting the Veteran of the Day for the Flag Retreat ceremony. He’s even got a couple of extra stories for the Flag Retreat. It’s a wonderful daily event at the Magic Kingdom, and you’ll love what he has to say. Be sure you have your tissues handy for all of these, just in case!
We finish up with one more story (keep the tissues out) and information on how to find him and his blog online. I received some amazing positive feedback from part 1 with Dean, and I think you’ll love part 2 just as much!
Dean talks about:
- Give Kids the World–please consider volunteering there (the link to the Volunteer page is here!);
- Some wonderful stories from his time at the Harmony Barbershop and as the Grand Marshal Coordinator;
- What he would most want to do for Disney (here’s a hint: you won’t be surprised at all);
- His tips for getting the most out of a visit to Walt Disney World;
- What inspires him;
- His advice to you for following your dreams.
- Main Street U.S.A. Memories – DeanGaschler.com
Podcasts Spotlighted in this Episode:
I want to hear from you, so please email me, leave a comment below, or call the Listener Feedback line at (734) 23-STORY.
If you call in, don’t worry about having to sound perfect. If you ask me to, I’ll edit out any mistakes so you sound as good as you possibly can. You’re even welcome to start your entire story over again and I’ll use the “take” you want!
If you want to submit a story anonymously, for whatever reason you may have, email it to me and tell you me you wanted it shared that way. I’ll read it on the podcast, but keep your name private.
Thanks for listening!
Music and voiceovers provided by Rick Moyer.