Today, we begin part 1 of a 3-part interview with legendary Disney Imagineer Terri Hardin, recorded in person in her studio. This is a 3-part interview, and we talked for over 45 minutes before I even started recording! Terri is an eclectic, inspiring, fascinating person, and you’re going to love hearing from her!
In this episode, Terri talks about…
- What got her interested in working for Disney, and what she did when she first got there
- Her first assignment in Imagineering—this is a Stories of the Magic exclusive!
- The real benefits to being an Imagineer
- Halloween at Walt Disney Imagineering
- A time she almost left Disney, and how she was convinced to stay
- Some advice for you—and me—if you want to work for Disney
- Becoming a Muppeteer
I want to hear from you, so please email me, leave a comment below, or call the Listener Feedback line at (734) 23-STORY.
If you call in, don’t worry about having to sound perfect. If you ask me to, I’ll edit out any mistakes so you sound as good as you possibly can. You’re even welcome to start your entire story over again and I’ll use the “take” you want! If you want to submit a story anonymously, for whatever reason you may have, email it to me and tell you me you wanted it shared that way. I’ll read it on the podcast, but keep your name private.
Thanks for listening!
Music and voiceovers provided by Rick Moyer.
All product links are affiliate links.