At the end of the last episode, I told you the show was going on what I called an “incomplete hiatus,” but that there were a few guests I had been working on getting for a long time, and one reason I would come back with an episode during this time is if I got one of them. Well, I did!
In this episode, Ashley talks about…
- Why the character of Ahsoka is so important to her
- How Ahsoka has become part of how she lives her daily life
- The most recent “Forces of Destiny” episode she was in—why it was so fun to record and the cool bit of information that was revealed in it
- Why she created Her Universe
- Her new book, It’s Your Universe
- What inspires her
- Her advice to you for following your dream
- Shameless Plug Time
I want to hear from you, so please email me, leave a comment below, or call the Listener Feedback line at (734) 23-STORY.
If you call in, don’t worry about having to sound perfect. If you ask me to, I’ll edit out any mistakes so you sound as good as you possibly can. You’re even welcome to start your entire story over again and I’ll use the “take” you want! If you want to submit a story anonymously, for whatever reason you may have, email it to me and tell you me you wanted it shared that way. I’ll read it on the podcast, but keep your name private.
Thanks for listening!
Music and voiceovers provided by Rick Moyer.
All product links are affiliate links.