Today, we conclude our 2-part interview with Disney Publishing background painter Nic Gregory. In part 1, we talked about his artistic influences, how he got into the animation industry, his upcoming projects, and much more. If you haven’t listened to that one yet, you definitely need to hear it before this one or some of what we talk about this time won’t make any sense!
Now, in this episode, Nic talks about…
- More of his artistic influences
- The similarities and differences between creating music, visual art, and being a pro wrestler
- His wrestling persona
- His favorite comic book characters and a bit of off-topic stuff about super heroes
- Loving Disney from the other side of the world
- Working to make his dream come true
- What inspires him
- Seeing colors uniquely
- If he could have any job working for Disney, what it would be and why
- Fantasia 2000
- His advice to you for following your dreams
- Shameless Plug Time
I want to hear from you, so please email me, leave a comment below, or call the Listener Feedback line at (734) 23-STORY.
If you call in, don’t worry about having to sound perfect. If you ask me to, I’ll edit out any mistakes so you sound as good as you possibly can. You’re even welcome to start your entire story over again and I’ll use the “take” you want! If you want to submit a story anonymously, for whatever reason you may have, email it to me and tell you me you wanted it shared that way. I’ll read it on the podcast, but keep your name private.
Thanks for listening!
Music and voiceovers provided by Rick Moyer.
All product links are affiliate links.