Today we return to our first International Cast Member, Lee Neville. Lee was in the International Program at Walt Disney World, and last time we talked about what that entailed and some of the special things he got to do.
As I said last time, it’s also a rather subdued-sounding interview, because it was about 1:00 in the morning for me when we did the recording. (When you’re in an apartment with a sleeping wife and a sleeping toddler just steps away, you be as quiet as you have to!)
In this episode Lee talks about:
- The Epcot Christmas Tree lighting ceremony
- More from being part of Candlelight Processional, including being the only British singer that year, favorite narrators, and favorite conductors
- Visiting all of the Walt Disney World hotels, and which one is his favorite
- Volunteering at Give Kids the World Village
- Participating in other volunteer opportunities
- What got him interested in Disney in the first place
- What he loved most about what he did
- Making magic for guests
- If he could have any job working for the Walt Disney Company, what it would be and why
- His best tip for you for enjoying Walt Disney World
- Something he never gets asked
- What inspires him
- His accent
- His advice to you for following your dreams
- Shameless Plug Time
I want to hear from you, so please email me, leave a comment below, or call the Listener Feedback line at (734) 23-STORY.
If you call in, don’t worry about having to sound perfect. If you ask me to, I’ll edit out any mistakes so you sound as good as you possibly can. You’re even welcome to start your entire story over again and I’ll use the “take” you want! If you want to submit a story anonymously, for whatever reason you may have, email it to me and tell you me you wanted it shared that way. I’ll read it on the podcast, but keep your name private.
Thanks for listening!
Music and voiceovers provided by Rick Moyer.
All product links are affiliate links.