In this episode, we begin a conversation with Jennifer Marx, who has had to wait much too long for me to get this episode released! Jennifer is the founder & creator of the PassPorter guidebooks, which has expanded into so much more than that. And the PassPorter guides are pretty incredible themselves!
In this episode, Jennifer talks about…
- What’s making her smile today
- How she became interested in Disney, especially Walt Disney World
- What stands out to her from her first trip there as an adult
- How the PassPorter Guide Book came to be
- What makes PassPorter different from other guidebooks
- How it’s changed over the years
- The introduction of the brand new Live Guides—this is an amazing new product!
- Some of the major milestones between the first PassPorter and the Live Guides
- When it outgrew—or, really, re-directed—from her original vision
- Whether she gets carried away making updates in the Live Guides because it’s just so much fun
- The biggest challenges she’s faced along the way
Podcasts Spotlighted in this Episode:
I want to hear from you, so please email me, leave a comment below, or call the Listener Feedback line at (734) 23-STORY.
If you call in, don’t worry about having to sound perfect. If you ask me to, I’ll edit out any mistakes so you sound as good as you possibly can. You’re even welcome to start your entire story over again and I’ll use the “take” you want! If you want to submit a story anonymously, for whatever reason you may have, email it to me and tell you me you wanted it shared that way. I’ll read it on the podcast, but keep your name private.
Thanks for listening!
Music and voiceovers provided by Rick Moyer.
Some product links in this post are affiliate links.