In this episode, we conclude a 2-part interview with Krista Joy. Krista is a former Walt Disney World Cast Member, and a current blogger, podcaster, and lover of all things Disney, especially Walt Disney World. In part 1 we talked about what she did while working for Disney, whether working for Disney ruined the magic for her, why she started Disneyways.com, some insider tips on dining locations, and more!
In this episode, Krista talks about…
- Being part of a marriage proposal at the Magic Kingdom, set up by Theme Park Concierges;
- Her original plan for Disneyways and what it’s turned into;
- A bit about our shared history;
- Some of the people in the Disney community she’s met that stand out to her;
- Her new podcast, Living the Dream;
- If she could have any job working for the Walt Disney Company, what it would be and why;
- What she never gets asked that she wishes people would ask her;
- What inspires her;
- Her appeal on my behalf to you to send me a message or leave an iTunes review;
- Her advice to you for following your dreams;
- Shameless Plug Time.
Podcasts Spotlighted in this Episode:
I want to hear from you, so please email me, leave a comment below, or call the Listener Feedback line at (734) 23-STORY.
If you call in, don’t worry about having to sound perfect. If you ask me to, I’ll edit out any mistakes so you sound as good as you possibly can. You’re even welcome to start your entire story over again and I’ll use the “take” you want! If you want to submit a story anonymously, for whatever reason you may have, email it to me and tell you me you wanted it shared that way. I’ll read it on the podcast, but keep your name private.
Thanks for listening!
Music and voiceovers provided by Rick Moyer.
Some product links in this post are affiliate links.