Sponsored by Leaving Conformity Coaching.
In this episode, Randy talks about:
- What he did while working on The Tigger Movie that made him feel like he got to contribute something the filmmakers wouldn’t have done without him;
- What he did for Toy Story, the Musical;
- Re-recording music for Disney projects—including records and in-park shows—and some new material from old projects, too;
- How he knows he’s done his job right;
- A rather…disconcerting encounter with a Nightmare Before Christmas fan;
- What he loves most about what he does;
- What he’s currently working on…at least the things he’s allowed to talk about—including Mickey and the Magical Map at Disneyland, and a series of albums called The Lost Chords;
- If he could have any job working for Disney, what it would be and why…his answer will not surprise you at all;
- What he never gets asked that he wishes he did;
- His advice to you for following your dreams—or even discovering them;
- A different way to define success;
- What inspires him;
- “Shameless Plug Time!”
I want to hear from you, so please email me, leave a comment below, or call the Listener Feedback line at (734) 23-STORY. If you call in, don’t worry about having to sound perfect. If you ask me to, I’ll edit out any mistakes so you sound as good as you possibly can. You’re even welcome to start your entire story over again and I’ll use the “take” you want!
If you want to submit a story anonymously, for whatever reason you may have, email it to me and tell you me you wanted it shared that way. I’ll read it on the podcast, but keep your name private.
Thanks for listening!
Music and voiceovers provided by Rick Moyer.