Stories of the Magic, Episode 20
Interview Guest: All Listener Stories!
Sponsored by Leaving Conformity Coaching.
Welcome to the Stories of the Magic Thanksgiving show for 2012!
You may notice that this episode is up a bit later in the day than usual, and that it isn’t quite up to my usual standards for volume levels and audio quality. It’s not bad–actually I think it’s pretty good–but I chose to spend time with my family on Thanksgiving, which meant devoting a little less time than usual to the audio processing. I hope you still enjoy it!
This episode is all stories and memories from Disney guests/customers. Thank you to everyone who provided something for me to share. If you didn’t, there’s always next year!
Stories and memories provided by:
- Betty Sue Sanders, from MouseEarVacations
- Lori Spoelstra, from MouseEarVacations
- Jami Sales, from MouseEarVacations (owner/founder)
- Dotti Saroufim, from MouseEarVacations
- Joann Fortier, from MouseEarVacations
- Mary Kraemer, from MouseEarVacations
- Joann McGarvey, from MouseEarVacations
- Lee Ellen King, from MouseEarVacations
- Lisa Costa, from MouseEarVacations
- Laurie Landers, from MouseEarVacations
- Nikki Miller, from MouseEarVacations
- Al & Joyce Kessel, from Tales from the Mouse House Disneyland Podcast
The link to the MyTravelSite trip report from my Disney Wonder cruise.
The video from Dotti’s story. You’ll love this!
Podcast Spotlighted in this Episode:
I want to hear from you, so please email me, leave a comment below, or call the Listener Feedback line at (734) 23-STORY.
If you call in, don’t worry about having to sound perfect. If you ask me to, I’ll edit out any mistakes so you sound as good as you possibly can. You’re even welcome to start your entire story over again and I’ll use the “take” you want!
If you want to submit a story anonymously, for whatever reason you may have, email it to me and tell you me you wanted it shared that way. I’ll read it on the podcast, but keep your name private.
Thanks for listening!
Custom music and voiceovers provided by Rick Moyer. Other music copyright The Walt Disney Company.