Podcast: Play in new window | Download
- Welcome to Episode 43 of Stories of the Magic! I’m Randy, your host. Thank you for joining me!
In this episode, we conclude our 3-part interview with Brian Levine. Brian’s already shared some wonderful and interesting stories in the first two parts, so if you’ve missed either or both, I encourage you to go back and listen to them.
In this episode Brian talks about…
- The first time he felt like he was doing something really special;
- What still sticks with him since his time with Disneyland;
- What he loved most about what he did;
- What he learned while working at Disneyland that’s stuck with him more than everything he learned in college;
- An extra story about a special guest;
- What he would do if he could do anything working for the Walt Disney Company;
- His unique collection, and the podcast related to it;
- What he never gets asked that he would like to;
- What finally made him understand what makes Disney parks qualitatively different than any other theme park;
- His last day working at Disneyland;
- What inspires him;
- His advice to you for following your dreams.
Find Brian’s Podcast:
I want to hear from you, so please email me, leave a comment below, or call the Listener Feedback line at (734) 23-STORY. If you call in, don’t worry about having to sound perfect. If you ask me to, I’ll edit out any mistakes so you sound as good as you possibly can. You’re even welcome to start your entire story over again and I’ll use the “take” you want!
If you want to submit a story anonymously, for whatever reason you may have, email it to me and tell you me you wanted it shared that way. I’ll read it on the podcast, but keep your name private.
Thanks for listening!
Music and voiceovers provided by Rick Moyer.