Sponsored by Leaving Conformity Coaching.
In this episode, we return to finish up my interview with former Walt Disney Imagineer Mark Hickson. As usual, we back up just a bit so we can keep the flow of the conversation, then…
Mark talks about:
- More details about what kinds of things Imagineering did for special projects;
- A couple of unused concepts for some park attractions; (Here’s the link to the interview about the “floating theme park” project on Disney and More Mark mentioned: http://disneyandmore.blogspot.com/2011/09/d-archives-ss-disney-incredible-wdi.html)
- The last project he worked on as an Imagineer;
- What got him interested in working for Disney, particularly as an Imagineer;
- The first time he remembers thinking, “I’m doing something really special”;
- What he loved most about what he did;
- The job he’d want to have with the Walt Disney Company;
- What he never gets asked that he’d like to answer;
- What inspires him;
- His advice to you for following your dreams;
- And, of course, his “Disney by Mark” websites.
I want to hear from you, so please email me, leave a comment below, or call the Listener Feedback line at (734) 23-STORY. If you call in, don’t worry about having to sound perfect. If you ask me to, I’ll edit out any mistakes so you sound as good as you possibly can. You’re even welcome to start your entire story over again and I’ll use the “take” you want!
If you want to submit a story anonymously, for whatever reason you may have, email it to me and tell you me you wanted it shared that way. I’ll read it on the podcast, but keep your name private.
Thanks for listening!
Music and voiceovers provided by Rick Moyer.